This position is an immediate opening for a highly organized and efficient Litigation Paralegal with experience handling federal court filings and e-discovery. Based in the Baltimore, Maryland area, this position is a permanent role with some remote opportunity. This position may be the solution to advancing your career, if you possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize. Firm offers competitive compensation, benefits and collegial environment.
– Data base management of all relevant documents
– Support attorney through all stages of litigation through trial
– Research and analyze intricate legal documents
– Methodical approach to handling substantial workload — ability to prioritize and organize effectively
– Litigation experience
– Experience handling Federal court pleadings
– Customer service oriented communication skills
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Ideal candidate should possess knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
– Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
– Confidence in taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
Qualified candidates should directly apply and connect with Alana Frey on LinkedIn. Direct messages can be sent via LI messenger or to the email found on Alana Frey’s LinkedIn page. Be sure to include an updated resume, salary requirements, and any other pertinent information.
About Robert Half
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.