Our client, a boutique firm in San Francisco, is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Litigation Support Coordinator to provide excellent technical support services to attorneys and clients.
• Provide technical litigation support services to attorneys and clients.
• Perform administrative functions associated with the day to day use of litigation support software Concordance, Relativity, Disco, Case Notebook databases, including but not limited to: database maintenance; importing images, data and transcripts; searching and exporting data; document scanning, OCR and coding; and document productions.
• Assist in the preparation of documents and exhibits for deposition and trial.
• Provide trial support to trial team in office and court rooms.
• Coordinate and manage vendor projects.
• Responsible for tracking and reporting tasks and time involved in all projects.
• Provide firm training and education on litigation support resources and tools, as needed.
• Ability to troubleshoot general I.T. issues.
Experience & Education
• 5+ years of experience in electronic discovery data processing in a law firm setting.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Experience coordinating workflow with other team members.
• Experience working with off-site data centers.
• Experience working with scanning software and ESI vendor experience.
• Experience in administering Concordance, IPro, Relativity, Case Notebook, IPro, and other litigation support applications.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat DC, Video collaboration web platforms.
• Understanding E-Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) process and protocols.
• Knowledge in the litigation process and the use of technology to support litigation and e- discovery efforts.
• Knowledge of Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and Federal Rules of Evidence
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Self-starter, effective working individually and within team environments.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate with clients, attorneys, staff and vendors.
• Highly detail oriented.
• Ability to follow and comprehend project instructions and attorney requests.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task and set priorities accordingly.
• Must be able to work overtime as needed.
• Is punctual and attentive.
About Robert Half
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.