A globally renowned law firm is seeking an in-house E-Discovery Project Manager/Team Lead. The ideal candidate will have database administration and supervisory experience.
In this role, you will:
- Supervise the production team and ensure that all productions are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Import structured data to platforms for review
- Assist with review assignments
- Run analytics and predictive tools within those platforms
- Run structured productions / direct the work of the team generating those productions
- Stay up-to-date on the latest e-discovery technologies and trends
- Work with other departments to ensure that productions are aligned with business goals
- Train and develop team members
- Provide administration of platforms such as Nuix Discover, Relativity One and Reveal Brainspace
The salary range for this position is $87,000 to $150,000 and eligible for annual, performance-based bonuses. Benefits available with this position include medical, dental and vision; life and disability insurance; participation in the company’s 401(k) plan with profit sharing, 20 days of paid vacation/sick leave, and 12 paid holidays per calendar year.
To apply confidentially, please send your resume to Cindy(period)Dovinh(at)RobertHalf(period)com.
- At least 5 years of experience in e-Discovery, with at least 2 years in a supervisory/management role
- Experience Nuix Discover, Relativity One, ReadySuite, load files, and more
- RCA or other e-Discovery certifications preferred
About Robert Half
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.