Our National Law Firm client is seeking staff attorneys to join its Raleigh, NC office. The attorney collaborates closely with litigators, arbitrators, antitrust litigators, and other legal support team members to provide efficient eDiscovery support, document review, and production.
- Conduct first and second-level document reviews.
- Perform privilege reviews and redactions.
- Aid in the preparation and examination of privilege logs.
- Compile witness preparation binders and materials.
- Provide supervision to contract/project attorneys as required.
- Establish and manage quality control processes.
- Possess a minimum of 3+ years of intricate eDiscovery experience within a mid-to-large law firm and/or as part of an eDiscovery provider.
- Hold a JD and maintain an active bar licensure in North Carolina.
- Demonstrate a nuanced understanding of eDiscovery processes and a history of supporting large, multijurisdictional, complex cases.
- Showcase expertise in privilege and work product issues, including a solid grasp of the applicable rules and caselaw governing privilege disputes.
- Display advanced proficiency in using Relativity.
- Preferably have experience with analytic products such as TAR, Relativity Analytics, and Brainspace.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, coupled with an exceptional attention to detail and proficiency in written and oral communication.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and some weekends.
About Robert Half
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.