How do I post a job on eDiscovery.jobsYou can post a job by filling in the "Post a job" form. The process is pretty self-explanatory, please have a look at our guide if anything is unclear, or send us a message! An account will be created automatically after submitting, you will receive an email to set your password. We approve every submission manually and will try to do so within 24 hours. After your listing has been approved, you are able to log in, make changes, and view your detailed statistics on the Job Dashboard
Who can post a job on eDiscovery.jobsAs of now we are only allowing eDiscovery companies to post jobs, no external recruiting companies or other middle-men.
Allowed to post are:
- Any employee of an eDiscovery company or eDiscovery team
- A recruitment/HR professional/contractor/freelancer who is hired directly by the company and has an email address from the company
- eDiscovery service providers that hire (temporary) personel for ongoing or upcoming projects which they manage themselves. Such as managed review companies. The applicant needs to be salaries/paid by the company which lists the job.
If the applicant can tell in the job listing for which company they will be working for, then it's generally allowed to be posted.
Not allowed to post are:
- Recruitment agencies
- Staffing companies which attract talent to place at other companies
- Any other part which hires for other companies
What type of jobs are allowed on eDiscovery.jobsAny job which is related to the eDiscovery, Litigation Support, or Legal Document Review industry is allowed. This includes roles like software engineering and HR for eDiscovery companies, and legal assistants for eDiscovery teams. As long as the role has some affiliation with eDiscovery.
An example of a role that would not be approved is: "Cyber Security Consultant" for a company that also has eDiscovery consultants, but has not further affiliation with eDiscovery.
An example of a role that would be approved is: "Cyber Security specialist for eDiscovery platform"
If you are unsure then please reach out to us by email email@example.com, or the contact form!
How can I stay up to date on new job listings?We have several ways for you to get notifications on new listing!
1. Our LinkedIn groups for remote jobs. We moderate two LinkedIn groups for employers and job seekers. Everyone can post in these groups, this is not exclusive to eDiscvovery.jobs
eDiscovery & Litigation Support | Remote jobs & job seekers
eDiscovery, Investigation & Document Review Attorneys and Paralegals | Remote jobs & job seekers
2. Job Alerts You can subscribe to regular job updates on our job alert page. Define your own criteria and receive new jobs directly in your mailbox!
3. Twitter New jobs are automatically shared on our twitter page: https://twitter.com/eDiscoveryJobs_