Elevate is looking for lawyers who want to be at the forefront of change in the legal industry and reframe what it looks like to be a lawyer in the modern world. In order to provide the most holistic, efficient and effective legal advice to our clients, we are looking to hire an associate in our growing Cracow team to manage a range of litigation and contentious regulatory matters. This role will provide you the opportunity to work in a highly commercial way directly with multiple practice groups, partners, and a range of clients across numerous industries. If you are looking for a career with a difference and want to be part of a global team working with high profile clients doing cutting-edge work, we would love to hear from you.
Along with providing top-tier legal advice you will:
- contribute to the design and operation of innovative, end-to-end solutions relating to litigation and contentious regulatory matters, including managed services provided directly to our clients;
- be front-facing with clients, guiding them through matters, demonstrating excellent client service, and always seeking to provide the most effective and efficient advice/support;
- instruct, lead and supervise teams in conducting discovery and regulatory investigations, including providing quality control over the team’s work;
- partner daily with the breadth of the team nationally and globally, including legal analysts, practicing lawyers, a market leading eDiscovery team, legal project managers, and legal technologists;
- run the day-to-day carriage of matters or work closely with a wider practice group on larger matters. On the majority of matters you will work closely with and report to a Senior Associate;
- undertake a range of tasks including matter analysis, providing advice/decide on strategy, drafting advice, engaging in litigation and advocacy, briefing counsel, and engaging experts;
- project manage matters and customer engagements;
- supervise, train and mentor Legal Analysts;
- build close working relationships with our partners, practice groups and clients, and keep an eye open for opportunities to further develop business for customer and the firm;
- monitor WIP and budgets for the matters you’re working on
- play a key role in pitches, proposals, fee estimates, and planning the resourcing for engagements.
From day one you will be given a breadth of opportunities that not many lawyers get access to, and the ability to build a holistic, commercial and customer centric skillset in a supportive, flexible, exciting global team.
- Obtained Law Degree
- Professional proficiency in one or more of the following languages, in addition to English: French, German, Portuguese and/or Spanish.
- A minimum of 3 years’ legal experience in dispute resolution, litigation or regulatory investigations within a law firm or state government
- Experience running litigation or contentious regulatory matters throughout their lifecycle, including large scale document reviews and productions
- A desire to be a part of a growing team that’s seeking to change the way we provide advice to our clients
- Well-developed legal skills, including drafting, negotiating, analysis, and project management
- A passion for quality, including excellent attention to detail.
- A positive, collaborative, proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- A willingness to continually learn and develop, and a desire to help train and mentor others to do the same.
- Enthusiasm to challenge, innovate and think differently.
- An ability to build relationships quickly and engage confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders and clients at all levels.
- An ability to communicate complex matters in a clear and effective manner using plain English (both verbally and written)
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. Elevate’s legal, business, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Our achievements and distinctions include:
- 2021 winner, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champions Award
- Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016
- For the 6th year in a row, named by Chambers & Partners in 2021 as a Top Global
- Services Provider (Band 1 – highest ranking)
- Inc. 500 Best-Led Companies of 2021
Learn more at https://elevate.law
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media