Trustpoint is actively sourcing contract attorneys with varying years of experience for multiple document review positions for an upcoming long-term project supporting the federal government. We do anticipate this project being remote, but expect the project to move onsite in the coming months.
All candidates must have at least 1 year of document review experience with antitrust matters and be able to use Relativity. Compensation and benefits are extremely competitive, with pay starting at $32/hour with an additional health & welfare stipend, paid vacation time and 11 paid holidays per year (New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday, Washington’s Birthday, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans’ Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
The project duration is one year with a possible extension. Candidates must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance and clear a background screen, credit check, fingerprints and drug screen. For more information, please see requirements below.
Candidates should send their updated resumes highlighting antitrust review experience to email@example.com with the subject line “D.C. Antitrust Attorneys” and answers to the below questions.
- Must reside in DC/MD/VA and be able to commute to DC office location
- Licensed, active and in good standing in at least one jurisdiction
- Must not engage in concurrent employment or project work
- Must have at least one year of document review experience on antitrust matters
- Must have working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources
- Must have thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Must clear a background screen, including a credit check, fingerprints and drug screen
- Must have reliable home computer with high-speed internet
Please answer the below questions:
- What is a) your licensing jurisdiction and b) jurisdiction from where you will be working?
- How many years of litigation support do you have (complex legal research; preparing draft legal documents, such as motions, briefs, memoranda of law, etc.)
- How many years of document review experience do you have?
- How many years of document review experience do you have on antitrust matters?
- What is your computer operating system?
- Do you have reliable high-speed internet?