The Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the document review process. They are responsible for providing training and support to the review team as well as executing effective process implementation and ensuring quality of work product. This includes being the primary communications channel to clients, reporting on all phases of the matter life cycle, creating, and keeping internal work orders updated, and completing necessary quality control measures on work product before delivery to clients.
Reports to: Director – Managed Review
- Utilize experience to provide consultative recommendations regarding training materials, workflow, use of analytics to enhance review, quality management and deliverables.
- Develop quality plan including identifying QC/QA resources, drafting of QA searches to effectively target errors or trends in the review population, executing QC acceptance sampling and monitoring of time spent on quality tasks.
- Train reviewers on review protocol and answer questions from review team.
- Provide feedback to reviewers for each matter supervised.
- Maintain a high-quality work product in a fast-paced review(s).
- Develop and maintain quality, productivity and key financial metrics for each matter supervised.
- Create and document review protocols and privilege log as required.
- Assist internal team and clients in related duties as needed.
Knowledge and Previous Experience
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency while working on multiple tasks.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with document review platforms/technologies, primarily Relativity.
- Analytical based approach to creating QC and coding conformity searches.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile professional environment.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on providing matter updates.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong aptitude to understand the substance of a matter.
- Identify top reviewers and utilize their skill set to increase efficiency of a matter.
- Juris Doctorate AND an active U.S. bar license in good standing.
- 5+ years of eDiscovery document review.
- Experience as a Project Lead or Project Manager.
- Prefer at least one Relativity/Reveal certification, and experience in using Technology Assisted Review, Machine Learning and/or other Artificial Intelligence on an eDiscovery matter.
Location: Remote (US) position or our Indianapolis, IN office.
Our Core Values:
- We respond promptly, providing context and detail.
- We deliver results, not excuses.
- We deliver a premium experience.
- We enjoy the peaks and expect the valleys.
- Success is rented; rent is due daily.
- Our culture and reputation depend on words matching actions.
- We are firm, fair, and friendly.
- We maintain a healthy tension between process and innovation.
- Your comfort zone will kill you.