KLDiscovery, one of the largest national eDiscovery providers, is currently seeking licensed attorneys for immediate openings for an on-site paper document review project in Phoenix, Arizona.
Document Review Analysts will pull and review employee files from boxes for scanning and then return files to the boxes. Qualified candidates will be willing and able to work onsite full-time, experience with paper document review is preferred.
- Location: Phoenix, AZ 85027
- Anticipated Start Date: Monday, July 31, 2023.
- Anticipated Duration: 3 days
- Pay Rate: $30 per hour
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bar Admission/Attorney’s license active and in good standing.
- Must be able and willing to commute to the client’s location and work on-site.
- Experience with manual document review is preferred, please include experience on your resume.
- Experience with data review is preferred, please include experience on your resume.
- Must be able to commit to 8 hours per day for project duration.
- Proficient in the use of modern technology, especially scanning equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to retain complex work direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer
- A friendly and welcoming team-oriented environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth.
- Paid sick and safe leave.
Our Cultural Values
Entrepreneurs at heart, we are a customer-first team sharing one goal and one vision. We seek team members who are:
- Humble – No one is above another; we all work together to meet our client’s needs and we acknowledge our own weaknesses
- Hungry – We all are driven internally to be successful and to continually expand our contribution and impact
- Smart – We use emotional intelligence when working with one another and with clients
Our culture shapes our actions, our products, and the relationships we forge with our customers.
Who We Are
KLDiscovery provides technology-enabled services and software to help law firms, corporations, government agencies and consumers solve complex data challenges. With offices in 40+ locations across 18 countries, we deliver best-in-class eDiscovery, information governance, and data recovery solutions to support the litigation, regulatory compliance, internal investigation and data recovery and management needs of our clients.
Serving clients for over 30 years, KLDiscovery offers data collection and forensic investigation, early case assessment, electronic discovery and data processing, application software and data hosting for web-based document reviews, and managed document review services. In addition, through its global Ontrack Data Recovery business, KLDiscovery delivers world-class data recovery, email extraction and restoration, data destruction and tape management in the US and around the globe. We are the pioneers of many tools and techniques used in the data recovery industry today.
KLDiscovery has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000) and Deloitte (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500) and CEO Chris Weiler was, recognized as a 2014 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™. Additionally, KLDiscovery is an Orange-level Relativity Best in Service Partner, a Relativity Premium Hosting Partner, and maintains ISO/IEC 27001 Certified data centers.
KLDiscovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.