Consilio seeks an experienced eDiscovery Analyst to work with a prominent financial services client on a full-time contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, global culture, where learning new skills and quick problem solving is critical to success. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience with technical eDiscovery processes, including EDRM, discovery workflow tools, and scripting. This is a full-time contract position for an indefinite duration, and is intended to be long-term. Candidates located in Boston, MA, Raleigh/Durham, NC or Dallas, TX preferred. Remote candidates will also be considered.
– Demonstrated experience managing the intake, execution and tracking of multiple requests to collect ESI and managing eDiscovery workflow tools;
– Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with litigation support, in-house counsel, corporate security, compliance and other business users;
Ability to work both independently and as an exceptional team player, and prioritize workload with competing deadlines;
– Excellent analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail;
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, OneNote), web 2.0, wikis and blogs;
– Experience working in a large corporate environment preferred;
– Bachelor’s degree required.