As of now we are only allowing eDiscovery companies to post jobs, no external recruiting companies or other middle-men.
Allowed to post are:
- Any employee of an eDiscovery company or eDiscovery team
- A recruitment/HR professional/contractor/freelancer who is hired directly by the company and has an email address from the company
- eDiscovery service providers that hire (temporary) personel for ongoing or upcoming projects which they manage themselves. Such as managed review companies. The applicant needs to be salaries/paid by the company which lists the job.
If the applicant can tell in the job listing for which company they will be working for, then it’s generally allowed to be posted.
Not allowed to post are:
- Recruitment agencies
- Staffing companies which attract talent to place at other companies
- Any other part which hires for other companies