The Vice President, Sales is an experienced sales professional who will be responsible for sales of Lighthouse products and services to law firms, corporations, and government entities anywhere in the United States. This high level sales professional must record a minimum of $5.0 million in Gross Revenue in a single fiscal year.
- Sell Lighthouse products and services to target law firms and corporations anywhere in the United States.
- Meet or exceed monthly/annual sales quota.
- Maintain high level of activity with phone calls, prospecting emails, and in-person meetings.
- Develop strategy and execute plans to work with new and existing law firm and corporate clients to build formal, institutional relationship with such clients.
- Communicate the Discovia value proposition to clients and prospects via email, phone, online and during in-person meetings.
- Maintain timely and accurate sales pipeline information within Salesforce.Com.
- Develop and deliver sales proposals and respond to RFPs for eDiscovery services.
- Commit to growing industry knowledge; research, track and communicate industry trends, best practices and competitive service offerings to identify opportunities for growth, innovation, increased market share and competitive advantage.
- Manage Sales Associate support resource(s) to maximize personal productivity.
- Coordinate with executive team to ensure seamless delivery of services and substantive, consistent client communications about the Company and its services.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BA or BS degree required.
- JD is a plus depending on practice area and experience.
- Proven track record in selling electronic discovery (ESI), attorney document review or other litigation support services to Fortune 1000 corporations and AM Law 200 law firms.
- Must have a developed network of contacts with decision makers in the legal and/or business marketplace.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 50% of the time will be spent traveling.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.