This senior sales role is responsible for selling the Reveal Software Platform, eDiscovery, and AI Investigation solution to our prospects. In this selling role, you will generate new business by qualifying prospects, understanding their use case, and articulating the value of our platform. You will manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from qualification to close, within the assigned markets. The successful candidate will have previous software experience and a proven track record of consistently exceeding new business quotas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the entire sales cycle to win new business in designated accounts.
- Understand the prospect’s needs and goals; effectively map their expectations and use case to the appropriate Reveal solution set.
- Deliver the standard Reveal demos and help tailor our product messaging to the audience.
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy for each prospect.
- Work with the inside sales team to generate face-to-face meetings and product demonstrations.
- Build and maintain a prospecting database with clear actions and revenue expectations in HubSpot CRM; Consistently demonstrate a high level of deal progression activities.
- Meet or exceed sales plans for designated accounts; achieve new business pipeline expectations within 6 months.
- Stay current on eDiscovery market trends and competitor strategies.
- Collaborate with sales engineers, customer success, finance, marketing, and client services teams.
- Partner with our growing network of legal service provider and advisory partners to co-sell software in the enterprise market space.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Experience with complex solution selling, large transactions, and B2B sales cycles.
- Consistently ranked as top performer in previous sales roles.
- Exceptional verbal communication, networking, and relationship building skills.
- Challenger sales experience a plus.
- Ability to converse with prospects at all levels, including the executives, lit support, legal operations, and customer IT personnel.
- Detail oriented with capacity to manage multiple, simultaneous sales cycles.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentations.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve deal-related problems quickly across the team.
- Professional mannerisms and appearance.
- Travel, as necessary.
Education & Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, JD or MBA a plus
- Ten or more years of quota-carrying experience in new business development role for an enterprise software company. eDiscovery software experience a plus.
- Two or more years of experience selling SaaS or cloud/ hybrid software products.