If you thrive in a challenging, fun, and fast-paced environment, the Enterprise Google Workspace position at the State of Wyoming is for you! Not only is this role critical to the continuing success of the Department of Enterprise Technology Services, you will be responsible for contributing to one of the first states to switch to Google Workspace for Government in the United States. We are looking for a dynamic and innovative individual with the ability to participate and add to our organization and culture.
Human Resource Contact: Debbie Russi, 307-777-6737, email@example.com
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed at the job level.
- Ability to problem-solve and regularly coordinate with colleagues, customers and external entities.
- Write, interpret and implement procedures and policies pertaining to Google Workspace usage, management and best practices.
- Work with teammates, different groups within the IT department, and various external stakeholders.
- E-Discovery of email accounts in accordance with state statutes for legal and public record requests.
- Google Workspace domain administration to include OU management, user management, group management and reporting.
- Perform Email Log searches, configure DLP settings and approved/blocked sender management
- Provides guidance and support for implementation of new features
- Assist with training on Google Workspace products.
- Daily ticket resolution relating to Google Workspace issues.
- Participate in cross functional teams in support of enterprise initiatives.
- Test, configure and implement application integrations.
- Evaluate, document and deploy new features.
- Recommend, develop and implement application enhancements that improve security, performance and reliability of enterprise services.