Our client, one of the largest global service providers of e-discovery, is seeking a Senior Project Manager in their Managed Services division. The Senior Project Manager will work directly with key stakeholders, including partners, senior associates, and the internal litigation support staff of the firm manage the firm’s entire ESI litigation portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with Relativity experience, will be a Relativity Certified Administrator, and can work remote anywhere in the country.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery experience.
The Senior Project Manager in the e-discovery Managed Services group serves as a key leader in successfully managing assigned client relationships through effective project coordination and execution. Successful candidates must have the team leadership and professional background in the electronic discovery industry to successfully manage multiple projects, work efforts of various resources and client relationships in a fast-paced environment. A Senior Project Manager should take point / be involved in the following areas and specific tasks:
- Works with Client Services Manager in assessing potential candidates
- Empowers teammates to take ownership and responsibility, including accountability for work product
- Facilitates the training and on-boarding of new team members to ensure they are appropriately oriented to company protocols, standards, and technology
- Assists Client Services Manager in evaluating team bandwidth and delegation of tasks internally
- Serves as team leader by assessing and developing employees through continuous training and mentoring
- Handles implementation and adherence to client standards across client matters, working closely with Client Services Manager to identify and escalate deviations from process and client expectations to key client contacts
- Takes lead on weekly/monthly status calls and reporting, including executive summaries regarding team and account activity, as well as ensuring client playbooks are developed and maintained for key client accounts
- Participates in on-site meetings/social events with clients as well as quarterly business reviews
- Consistently delivers proactive communication with clients; when client issues arise, addresses or expeditiously escalates to the Client Services Manager
- Initiates and/or leads kickoff calls or high-level design calls with client in addition to preparing monthly forecasting and client cost estimates where appropriate
- Coordinates with the Client Services Manager to prioritize work in the operational queue, escalating to client service managers as needed, etc.
- Provides advice/guidance on workflow and process used throughout projects, keeping in mind company best practices
- Takes point on research efforts for client issues and provides continued communication to client and internal stakeholders
- Assists PM team with identification of workflow up-sell opportunity (TAR, Review, Paper, Blackout) and guidance on implementation
- Instills confidence with the client and serve as a leading face of the company’s high-quality service delivery offering, measured through CSAT (client satisfaction surveys)
- Acts as a liaison with key client representatives and own the service delivery relationship for assigned projects
- Achieves utilization targets
Internal Partnership & Initiatives:
- Liaises with other teams such as Operations, Event Management, Continuous Improvement, etc.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives across organization; works with teammates to standardize and improve the customer experience
- Delegates to team members through continuous training of project related tasks, such as processing and review workflow, productions, etc., as well as follow through with oversight and quality control
- Participates in personal professional development
- Provides strategic guidance to the development and improvement of company’s best practices for Client Services as well as cross-functionally with other e-discovery business units
- Set example for displaying and communicating company values #LI-SM1