Our client, a leading global business law firm, is seeking a Senior Litigation Support Analyst to join their team. The Litigation Support team will provide computerized support to help plan, organize, research, analyze, argue and present cases in a cost and time-efficient manner. In this role, you will provide day-to-day support of data management and review platforms. The ideal candidate is proactive and responsive, possesses good problem-solving skills and a willingness to participate at the highest level, providing insights and advice on eDiscovery matters. Experience with electronic evidence and litigation technology support including the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Relativity is required. ESI professionals with an IT background will be considered first. This role will require the Analyst to work a Pacific time zone based schedule.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Some experience in litigation technology support to include the installation, configuration, and maintenance of applications like Relativity, Concordance, LiveNote, CaseMap, and Sanction
- Experience with electronic evidence, large-scale processing, document repositories, electronic filing, and extranet technologies
- Project leadership experience
- Excellent project management skills required to manage a variety of complex projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to work with varying levels of employees, paralegals, attorneys, and vendors with a focus towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated proficiency in the entire litigation support process including the use of database management searching and reporting, scanning and coding procedures, electronic discovery management, document production, and trial support
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required to resolve complex issues using technology
- Must be able to handle high-stress situations and deal successfully with conflict
- Must be able to exercise sound independent judgment
- Good project management skills to manage a variety of complex projects with tight deadlines
- Working with project managers and case teams on litigation matters.
- Will assist attorneys on cases by providing computerized support to help them plan, organize, research, analyze, argue and present their cases in a more cost and time-efficient manner.
- Provides the day-to-day support of data management and review platforms. Will create and support various databases throughout the duration of a case, including creating user accounts, granting access, creating review layouts, and assisting with searches.
- Will assist attorneys in trial preparation and set-up of electronic equipment in the courtroom; provides court assistance as required.
- Will provide daily metrics of document reviews; generate data productions and perform quality control before data is produced.
- Will process electronically stored information (ESI) for upload into the data review platform.
- Will assist with data imports and exports and data manipulation, as needed, process ESI through sophisticated technology applications for data analysis, such as Clearwell, target ESI collection from hard drives and backup tapes with Index Engines; assist with collection efforts on an as-needed basis.
- Additionally, will provide timelines and estimates to the project manager for all data being processed. Will mentor other members of the team.
- Will assist in developing /maintaining best practices for the department.
Expected salary for this non-exempt role is $100,000 – $125,000, commensurate with experience, training, skills, qualifications, and other market factors.