Our client, a leading e-discovery software organization, is hiring multiple Review Managers to join their expanding teams. The candidate will have a Juris Doctor and must be licensed in the location where they are based. The Review Manager will join the organization with strong client-facing and consultative skill sets and the ability to provide insight and perspective to increase the speed and quality of the client experience. The ability to articulate and leverage industry best practices to drive optimal outcomes is required. The successful candidate, a subject matter expert in the e-discovery review process, will assist clients in understanding and leveraging AI technology in the software platform. The Review Manager will be responsible for working and liaising across other internal divisions including product and engineering teams, sales, project management, and more. As a leader and mentor, strong problem-solving skills along with excellent written and verbal skills are required.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery/Data Privacy experience.
This role works side-by-side with clients and team of attorneys to leverage AI for the purpose of document review. Review Managers provide insights and perspective to improve client outcomes and increase the speed and quality of their e-discovery experience. Successful individuals in this role will create the optimal alignment of features and workflows within the context of case-specific constraints, including leveraging well-established best practices, to drive exceptional outcomes.
- Be the point of contact for clients during Managed Review projects
- Helps clients understand and leverage the AI technology in the e-discovery platform
- Delivers exceptional review results for clients with cutting-edge AI technology
- Implements custom workflows in conjunction with the AI lab to reduce client costs and enhance speed-to-evidence for clients
- Drives efficiency in the managed review offering through optimizing utilization of people, process, and technology
- Works closely with product and engineering teams by providing feedback and feature requests
- Creates and refines standard documentation, including review protocols, status reports, training guides and review workflows
- Manages teams of reviewers and provides them with necessary feedback and guidance to deliver industry leading speed and accuracy
- Guides team leads and trains them to foster a collaborative team environment and identifies and solves potential problems that could cause issues for clients or reviewers
- Drives curiosity to understand the clients pain points and provides solutions by using people, process, and technology
- Works closely with clients to understand applying cutting edge tech to document review
- Experience in document review management at a law firm, in-house legal department, or consulting firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple fast-moving projects at a given time
- Adapts work schedule to support global client engagements in various time zones
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an analytical approach to provide solutions to clients
- BS or BA degree required
- Juris Doctorate degree required
- Active licensed lawyer in at least one U.S. jurisdiction