Our client, a leading software company in the eDiscovery industry, is seeking a Regional Sales Executive to identify and close transactional and enterprise eDiscovery business at litigation boutiques and Am Law 200 firms. This role will sell our client’s eDiscovery platform as a replacement for incumbent solutions like Relativity, Recommind, Clearwell, Kroll, Concordance, and Summation. Our client is seeking candidates who are consistently ranked as top performers in previous sales roles, as well as up-and-comers. The ideal candidates must have the ability to quickly build a local network at the user level and sell to partners, associates, and eDiscovery counsel at Am Law 200 firms and/or C-level management, general counsel, and associate or assistant general counsel at corporate legal departments.
We are looking for experienced regional sales executives with a proven track record of growth in the e-discovery/legal technology industry or Saas/Technology sales. This is a field sales position in major U.S. markets.
Your contribution will accelerate growth across both law firms and corporate legal departments in the legal technology space. You will have the best legal technology tools in your backpack to share with the market.
- You will sell the organizations’ e-discovery, Managed Review, and Case Builder platforms with responsibility for driving new business logos and expanding existing client revenue through direct and team selling regionally.
- You’ll create and nurture trusted, long-term relationships with clients that result in substantial multi-year revenue growth.
- You will relentlessly provide complete and appropriate solutions for all clients to increase top-line revenue growth, client acquisition levels and overall profitability through sourcing referrals from clients and prospects and quickly building a local network at the user level to drive viral growth.
- You will analyze market and territory potential, track sales, and maintain status reports that deliver upon client needs, issues, interests, competitive activities, and potential for cross-functional product sales and services.
- You will also keep abreast of best practices and trends in assigned territory and overall market.
- Experience working within a complex selling environment requiring multi-level, multi-party support to develop and close deals
- Proven track record of success selling in Legal Technology and/or SaaS environments selling to executive-level contacts
- Demonstrated history of overachievement on annual quotas >$1M
- Consistently ranked as a top performer in previous sales roles
- An expert in executing sales fundamentals including prospecting, cold calling, pipeline and Salesforce management to ensure accurate data capture and pipeline views
- Innate belief in a metrics-driven approach to building a book of business
- Experience working with and developing Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to source and nurture leads
- Subject matter expert in the business and practice of law, legal technology, competitive landscape, and market trends highly preferred
- Solidified commitment to understanding distinct position and differentiators and our commitment to transforming the way our clients work
- Adept at partnering and collaborating with colleagues in all departments to exceed client expectations and to secure the resources required to win
- Ability to adapt, shift, and change quickly while maintaining a high quality of work and output
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication, organization, and are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- BA or BS required; JD or MBA a plus, but not required