Our client, one of the largest e-discovery service providers in the world, is searching for several Regional Sales Directors to join their team. This role can sit anywhere in the U.S., with Boston and Midwest locations a plus. To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate must have prior experience in the Ediscovery industry as a successful business developer. This role is responsible for selling solutions and services to all types of corporations and law firms, will articulate a clear grasp of e-discovery, maintain an active sales pipeline and log of meetings with current and prospective clients, and effectively identify and resolve client need. Experience selling an integrated e-discovery and Document Review service is strongly preferred.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate must have prior experience in the eDiscovery industry as a successful business developer. Success is measured on your ability to build and maintain an active sales pipeline, the ability to effectively identify and resolve client needs as they pertain to our service offerings, and the ability to maintain an active log of meetings with current and prospective clients.
- Develop and articulate a clear grasp of eDiscovery services
- Make concise and compelling presentations to a variety of audiences; capture the attention and engagement of the most demanding and time-pressed audiences
- Balance the need to close business quickly while concurrently working with clients consultatively to identify client needs and match them with service offerings
- Work in partnerships with internal subject matter experts to capture and maximize revenue opportunities
- Manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities from identification through close
- Maintain an active calendar of new client meetings and industry networking events
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Preferred: Ediscovery sales experience
- A track-record of successfully selling large-scale eDiscovery or Document Review services
- Experience selling an integrated eDiscovery and Document Review service is strongly preferred
- Proven discipline developing and effectively executing detailed target account plans, penetration strategies and pipeline management strategies
- Preexisting client base of law firm and corporate contacts
- A demonstrable and documented track record of predictably, consistency, and the over-achievement of revenue targets
- Proven experience concurrently managing selling-cycles of varying length
- A flexible approach to communication; able to adapt message quickly to the appropriate level or function with poise, polish, and relevance
- A highly intelligent and energetic executive attitude with the ability to quickly assess business situations and act in an informed and decisive manner to drive required results
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to articulate complex subject matter to non-technical audiences in a concise and compelling manner
- Entrepreneurial spirit: the drive to build and grow a dynamic and vibrant business
Expected salary for this exempt role is $150,000 – $300,000, commensurate with experience, training, skills, qualifications, and other market factors.