Our client, a thriving Am Law firm, is seeking an experienced eDiscovery Review Project Manager/Discovery Counsel to add to its growing team in either Nashville, TN, Columbia, SC, Atlanta, GA, or Washington, D.C. The role will serve as the primary liaison between counsel, client teams and review teams ensuring quality work product and project requirements are met. The ideal candidate will have experience managing large document review teams and quality control processes for document review projects, a solid technical understanding of the EDRM, and strong analytical skills to evaluate quality of production sets through complex queries, metrics, and other tools. A J.D. is required.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery/Data Privacy experience.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and liaison between the merits counsel and client teams and review teams ensuring that the requirements of the project are met from implementation through closeout
- Manage multiple teams to move data through the EDRM while substantively and technologically supporting the attorney teams leading discovery efforts
- Prepare documentation needed for matter support, including project specifications, tracking, review manuals, and reports
- Monitor daily activity, provide status reports, and administer feedback to first-level reviewers to resolve unforeseen issues and ensure projects stay on track
- Communicate regularly with QC and leadership teams to track project progress and ensure timeline compliance, while also ensuring quality standard along with performing final quality checks before the deliverable is sent to the client
- Working knowledge of litigation technology, including key applications, databases and programs such as Relativity, ClarVergence, Concordance, Cellebrite, and Clearwell
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate quality of production sets through complex queries, metrics, and other tools required
- Excellent project management skills, including experience in developing management reports, processes and systems that produce predictable results on time and on budget for large complex projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal and team-management skills required for providing guidance and feedback to review and QC teams
- Juris Doctorate/JD degree required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing large document review teams
- Experience in managing quality control process for document review projects