TRU Staffing Partners
- Full Time
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager in the e-Discovery Managed Services group. In this role, the Senior Project Manager will serve as a key leader in successfully managing assigned client relationships through effective project coordination and execution. Successful candidates must have team leadership and a professional background in e-discovery to successfully manage multiple projects, work efforts of various resources and manage client relationships in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have strong consultative and client-facing experience and strong knowledge in using Relativity. JDs with an RCA is a plus.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery experience.
The Senior Project Manager in the e-Discovery Managed Services group serves as a key leader in successfully managing assigned client relationships through effective project coordination and execution. Successful candidates must have the team leadership and professional background in the electronic discovery industry to successfully manage multiple projects, work efforts of various resources and client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
A Senior Project Manager should take point / be involved in the following areas and specific tasks:
- Works with Client Services Manager in assessing potential candidates
- Empowers teammates to take ownership and responsibility, including accountability for work product
- Facilitates the training and on-boarding of new team members to ensure they are appropriately oriented to protocols, standards, and technology
- Assists Client Services Manager in evaluating team bandwidth and delegation of tasks internally
- Serves as team leader by assessing and developing employees through continuous training and mentoring
- Takes lead on weekly/monthly status calls and reporting, including executive summaries regarding team and account activity, as well as ensuring client playbooks are developed and maintained for key client accounts
- Participates in on-site meetings with clients as well as quarterly business reviews
- Consistently delivers proactive communication with clients. When client issues arise, address, or expeditiously escalate to the Client Services Manager
- Initiates and/or leads kickoff calls or high-level design calls with client in addition to preparing monthly forecasting and client cost estimates where appropriate
- Coordinates with the Client Services Manager to prioritize work in the operational queue, escalating to client service managers as needed, etc.
- Provides advice/guidance on workflow and process used throughout projects, keeping in mind best practices
- Takes point on research efforts for client issues and provides continued communication to client and internal stakeholders
- Assists PM team with identification of workflow opportunities
- Instills confidence with the client and serves as a leading face of high-quality service delivery offering, measured through CSAT (client satisfaction surveys)
- Serves as a liaison with key client representatives and owns the service delivery relationship for assigned projects
- Tracks requests from submission through completion to confirm all requests are being handled
- Tracks quality issues and develops plans of action to remediate and avoid reoccurrence
- Achieves utilization targets
- Strong problem-solving ability and adaptability
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple processes
- Availability to work extended hours as needed when client project loads increase
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Possess excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Become subject matter expert in the workflows and technology used by assigned client
Internal Partnership & Initiatives:
- Liaises with other teams such as Account Directors, Operations, Event Management, Continuous Improvement, etc.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives across organization; works with teammates to standardize and improve the customer experience
- Delegates to team members through continuous training of project related tasks, such as processing and review workflow, productions, etc.
- Participates in personal professional development
- Provides strategic guidance to the development and improvement of best practices for Client Services as well as cross-functionally with other e-discovery business units
- Sets example for displaying and communicating company values
Education & Certifications:
- Some years’ experience in e-discovery environment; hosting services are a significant plus
- JD is a plus
- Industry qualifications such as Relativity Certified Administrator or Relativity Certified Administrator Analytics Expert is a plus
- Available to work on-call periodically through the week and occasional weekends
Expected salary for this exempt role is $110,000 – $150,000, commensurate with experience, training, skills, qualifications, and other market factors.