Our client, a leading e-discovery vendor, is seeking several ESI Project Managers. The Project Manager will develop relationships with clients that allow for ease in communications and problem solving and will handle client issues in a timely and professional manner. This role will also participate in process improvement initiatives across the organization and will work with teammates to standardize and improve the customer experience. Experience with Relativity is required. This role will be remote and can be worked from anywhere in the U.S., although candidate must be comfortable working West Coast hours.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery experience.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary liaison with key client representatives with the goal of owning the service delivery relationship
- Drives overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of client deliverables
- Effectively executes project forecasts and work schedules implemented by the Sr. Project Manager or Client Services Director
- Ensures client and project requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy through verification and communicating routinely with both the client and internal partners
- Consistently delivers proactive communication with clients and when client issues arises addresses those issues or expeditiously escalates to the Sr. Project Manager of Client Services Director
- Ensures that an update to date record is maintained with regard to the status of all projects being worked on
- Demonstrates leadership to both the client and internal partners, delivering project objectives professionally and with high quality
- Instills confidence with the client and serves as a primary public face of the client’s high-quality service delivery offering
Results Oriented – Sets stretch goals for personal and team accomplishment and works tenaciously to achieve those goals; acts with a sense of urgency; takes the initiative on actions; establishes metrics to monitor progress and measure success; maintains focus by avoiding or overcoming roadblocks
Client Focus – Engages with the clients, both internal and external, and their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback; appropriately meets client needs without jeopardizing business outcomes or results
Communicating with Impact – Expresses thoughts, ideas and information in a clear and compelling manner; organizes thoughts logically and highlights the critical points; adjusts messaging appropriately to suit the audience; ensures understanding through active listening and seeking input from the audience; addresses and interprets questions and points from others with appropriate responses
Planning and Organizing – Develops plans and goals that align with and support business strategies; translates objectives into action plans; identifies tasks critical to business success and allocates resources accordingly; effectively manages time to achieve success; handles multiple demands and competing priorities successfully; delegates appropriately
Problem Solving – Identifies problems by detecting patterns or connections; researches and analyzes problems; determines alternative solutions and creates action steps to solve the problem; thinks and acts quickly and effectively in a variety of situations; solves the problem while maintaining a balance between the time invested, the amount of information needed and the magnitude of the problem; evaluates both the short- and long- term consequences of decisions
Required Qualifications & Characteristics
- A solid understanding of e-discovery and the litigation support industry experience in project management positions with law firms, corporate legal departments or e-discovery service providers
- Demonstrated success in the management of multiple simultaneous projects
- Oral and written communication skills which provide a strong and confident leadership presence
- Excellent client relationship skills which include the ability to proactively manage client expectations, recognize client needs and adapt company capabilities to consistently meet client requirements
- A solid understanding of database design and management, data processing activities and legal document review requirements
- Demonstrated ability in each of the following areas: ensure effective control of all aspects of a project from initial planning through final production; development of project plans; balance overall client requirements; development of relationships; and review financial and billing information in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are consistently met
Expected salary for this exempt role is $100,000 – $135,000, commensurate with experience, training, skills, qualifications, and other market factors.