Our client, an eDiscovery software company, is seeking an Enterprise Sales Manager. The Enterprise Sales Manager will build and scale both a team and strategies to develop growth and results against our client’s ambitious business targets. The Enterprise Sales Manager will report to the Head of Revenue and will work fully remotely. The sales leader will be responsible for building and coaching a team, creating enablement, and driving new business to grow its client base. Additionally, this role will also be responsible for articulating the value proposition relevant to the target audience, generating leads and sales opportunities, and closing deals to generate healthy ARR. The ideal candidate will have experience in a high-growth/start-up technology environment with knowledge of eDiscovery and the legal field along with several years of B2B Enterprise SaaS sales experience. The successful candidate will also understand the IT buyer, B2B procurement process, and contract negotiation.
- Drive the team to exceed revenue targets — owning the pipeline for their Sales team and running requisite forecasts
- Manage and expand existing team to be successful in identifying, qualifying, developing and closing new business
- Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling effectively against competitors
- Advance sales enablement to ensure fast ramp for existing and new Account Executives
- Recruit, onboard, and train new sales team members and continuously improve the ramp process
- Work closely with Marketing team on marketing efforts and campaign execution, including conferences, webinars, and knowledge-share events
- Work closely with Head of Product & Head of Success to ensure client requests are being addressed and incorporated to improve the customer experience
- Identify and analyze underlying clients’ business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to the clients' requirements
- Lead key strategic sales pursuits and network with key decision-makers and influencers within target prospects
- Significant B2B Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Experience managing a B2B Enterprise SaaS sales team
- Previous experience in a startup and knowledge of the legal industry and eDiscovery is a plus
- Understanding of the IT buyer, B2B procurement process, and contract negotiation
- Experience working with CRM and sales enablement software (Salesforce, SalesLoft experience is a plus)
- Ability to lead inspirational presentations in a customer-facing environment in an adaptive style.
- Proven track record of successfully leading sales teams as well as developing career progression paths for direct-reports.
- Ability to drive new business opportunities with new prospects, as well as the ability to increase revenue from existing clients.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to translate and explain complex solutions.
- Data wizard with an expert ability to create robust financial models
- Desire to serve as an industry subject matter expert both internally and externally
- We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change