Our client, a top fast-growing e-discovery software company, is looking for a Sales Account Executives to join their team. The Account Executive will join a team of highly motivated, energetic sales professionals that take pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering our client's message to a wide base of accounts across various industries. The Account Executive will be responsible for identifying and closing new business, with experience prospecting, running discovery calls/sales presentations and negotiations. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of value-based selling and SaaS technology and take pride in understanding our client's product in-depth to effectively communicate its value to Customers and Partners. Ideal candidates will have a proven record of sales success; excellent communication, organizational and time management skills; and strong people management experience. Experience in software sales lead generation through social channels, emailing, and cold calling is a plus along with the legal and e-discovery industries.
Whether it be a timely follow up on a request for information, a cold call, or an expo booth visit, the Sales team is often the first point of interactions for prospective clients and the team strives to make those conversations memorable and impactful. Sales focuses on delivering excellence through every step of an organization's diligence of improving litigation and discovery workflows, employing genuine curiosity in discovery calls, conducting highly tailored demonstrations and presentations, and curating compelling proofs of value to ensure that our new customers can come on board with a clear path to achieving success. Our sales team isn’t your typical one. Whether it’s spearheading a climate-action themed cold calling event, weekly basketball at the local YMCA, or group crossword puzzles over lunch, reps and leadership alike embody a commitment to bringing their authentic selves to work.
In your role, you'll:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the company’s software, customers, and sales processes through training and experience, allowing you to better target future customers
- Develop your product knowledge through the company’s Product certification, using your expertise to present our company’s value to customers in greater detail
- Develop and manage your territory and account plans
- Begin meeting with prospects and existing customers
- Execute against your territory and account plans to develop a healthy pipeline that leads to consistent quota achievement
- Oversee the entire sales cycle while collaborating with cross-functional teams including Solutions Architecture, Customer Success, Business Development, and Legal
- Collaborate with the company’s marketing team to develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- Deploy strategic thinking to lead sophisticated sales cycles from qualification and demo through close
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the competitive landscape and the company’s differentiators in our market
- Leverage our sales tech stack, including Salesforce.com, Outreach, Chorus, SalesNavigator, and ZoomInfo, to uncover, manage, and close new opportunities
- Gain continuous growth through training from our Sales Enablement Team and weekly 1:1 coaching from your direct manager.
- You possess a track record of success selling SaaS platforms or Legal Services into net new accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota ($1M+ ARR).
- You have at some experience of successful enterprise sales experience selling to law firms or enterprise accounts.
- You are inherently curious and excited about emerging technologies.
- You enjoy hunting for and building your own pipeline.
- You are extremely motivated to achieve your goals and have no problem setting your own bar for success.
- You are available to travel throughout your territory to meet with clients and team members.
- You are comfortable in creating needs analysis content and presenting it to Senior Leadership at prospective accounts.
- You find success through hard work and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help colleagues achieve the team's end goals together.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to work independently and adaptively, anticipate and mitigate friction points, and take initiative to promptly resolve and learn from challenges.
- You have experience selling Legal technologies
- Familiarity with MEDDPICC and/or Command of Message