Our client, the leading firm for complex U.S. M&A, litigation, governance, and regulatory work, is seeking several Discovery Attorneys. These roles will work closely with litigators, arbitrators, and other legal support team members to provide streamlined and efficient eDiscovery support, document review, and production. Additionally, these roles will handle large, complex, and multijurisdictional cases, negotiate search term criteria with opposing counsel, take ownership of all TAR/CAL workflows, and supervise contract attorneys, as needed. The ideal candidate is a mid to senior-level licensed attorney with strong technical skills and a strong command of all database-related tasks. Experience with Relativity and analytics platforms is required; familiarity with DISCO, Reveal, or Everlaw is desired. This role follows a hybrid model with some days in-office and other days remote.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery experience.
- Assist case teams with all aspects of eDiscovery document collection, review, and
- Assist with preparation and review of privilege logs
- Prepare witness prep binders and materials
- Assist with later stages of litigation matters as needed
- Supervise contract attorneys as needed
- The ideal candidate will have several years of eDiscovery experience supporting cutting
- edge litigation teams at top-tier law firms
- Must have a JD and active bar licensure
- Must have a sophisticated understanding of eDiscovery processes and experience
supporting large, multijurisdictional, complex cases
- Must have an understanding of privilege and work product issues, including the
applicable rules and caselaw governing privilege disputes
- Must be proficient with Relativity, Disco, and Concordance
- Experience with analytic products such as TAR and Brainspace is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organization and written and oral
- Flexibility to work extended hours and some weekends
- Spanish and/or Russian languages skills are a plus
Expected salary for this exempt role is $150,000 – $225,000, commensurate with experience, training, skills, qualifications, and other market factors.