Our client, a leading service provider, is seeking an experienced e-Discovery Project Coordinator. The Coordinator must be located in one of the following states: Illinois, New Jersey, New York, California, Florida, Texas, South Carolina, Washington, D.C., Maryland, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, or Georgia. The Coordinator should have a thorough understanding of the EDRM workflow and technical experience in litigation support. Effective communication skills are a must, as is the ability to utilize best judgment to analyze requests and escalate as needed. Experience with Relativity is a plus; CEDS certification highly desired. Lots of room for growth at this company!
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Assume the responsibility of organizing resources to implement the requests and goals of the Project Manager and client.
- Able to demonstrate an expert level understanding of Relativity and EDRM.
- Be current in the understanding of case personnel, activity, and workflow so in the event of Project Manager unavailability (due to PM vacation, PTO, PM volume, etc.) the Project Coordinator will be able to seamlessly assume a temporary Project Manager role.
- Serves as an available backup support resource for tasks assigned to Level 1 and Level 2 support
- Accurately and in a timely manner, tracks all billable time into appropriate billing platform
- Accurately completes requests as directed by PM or client to:
- Handle creation of privilege logs
- Create redaction sets for production
- Create review batches
- Create transform sets
- Create document, batch, reviewer views
- Handle creation of pivot tables and tally reports
- Create standard, custom DT indexes, and running of database scripts
- Handle formatting of search term list so list can be ingested into document review platform without error
- Provide PM search term report to match specifications requested by client
- Analyze results of STR and notify PM of any abnormal results
- Importing and exporting of client data in the event data load team is unavailable to do so.
- This includes such items as:
- Full QC and media tracking
- Error identification/repairing
- Load file creation/manipulation/troubleshooting
- Productions overlays and bulk tiffing and exports
- Requesting and QC-ing tasks completed by the Support team
- Reporting to Project Manager on changes in workflow(s) requested by the client case team