Our client, a top fast-growing eDiscovery software company, is seeking eDiscovery Federal Account Executives to join their team. The Account Executive will join a team of highly motivated, energetic sales professionals that take pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering our client’s message to a wide base of accounts across various industries. The Account Executive will be responsible for identifying and securing new business, with experience prospecting and running discovery calls/sales presentations and negotiations. The ideal candidates will have a deep understanding of value-based selling and eDiscovery software and SaaS technology and take pride in understanding our client’s product in-depth to effectively communicate its value to New Federal business. Ideal candidates will have a proven record of successful quota carrying federal sales experience, particularly civilian agencies and familiar with government-related integrators and partners.
- Gain a deeper understanding of company software and customers through training and experience, allowing you to better target future customers.
- Develop your product knowledge through company’s Demo certification, using your expertise to present company’s value to customers in greater detail.
- Identify federal opportunities through SAM.gov, GovWin and tools/publicly available sources
- Work with our inside Sales Development Representatives to create and execute call plans and lead follow-up
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including discovery, qualification, technical demonstrations and contract generation, as well as other deliverables for closing
- Establish relationships with a variety of existing accounts to understand their business needs and effectively communicate how we will meet those needs
- Work with Government associations and user groups to establish the company brand.
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Work with our Ecosystem Partners, inkling Service Providers, Integrators and resellers, to provide offers and proposals to Federal customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience
- Conduct territory visits to meet customers face to face
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Successful quota carrying federal sales experience, particularly Civilian Agencies
- Familiar with Government-related Integrators and Partners
- Software and/or SaaS sales experience
- Consistent record of over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Passion for cloud technologies and great people skills
- U.S. Citizen, with the ability to work within the United States, not sponsoring visas for any positions