Our client, a national law firm, is seeking an eDiscovery Analyst to join its eDiscovery Services team. The qualified candidate will have experience providing a full range of support and technical assistance to legal teams in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and must have experience using Relativity. Experience working for a law firm, consulting firm, or eDiscovery service vendor is paramount for this position. Knowledge in tools such as CaseMap and TrialDirector are a plus. This role will work remote out of one of these locations: Georgia, Maryland, Colorado, Delaware, Nevada, California, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Utah, South Dakota, Washington, D.C. Analysts must be able to take an on-call shift for one week each month. On-call runs Monday – Friday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Eastern) and on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Eastern).
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery experience.
- Handles all facets of importing and processing data, creates and maintains databases and prepares electronic document productions
- Assists in developing effective database searches
- Manages the technical administration of document reviews
- Provides training to legal teams and contract staff on litigation support software applications
- Monitors metrics and communicates with legal teams on project progress
- Troubleshoots technical issues with incoming data and software applications
- Assists in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of technology solutions.
- Must be able to multitask, have strong organizational/interpersonal skills, and be able to work evenings and weekends as needed. Analysts must be able to take on-call for one week each month. On-call runs Monday – Friday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Eastern) and on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Eastern).
- Experience with Relativity is required
- Background with CaseNotebook, MS Access and ReadySuite a plus
- Only those with litigation support/e-discovery experience will be considered for this position