Our client, a top fast-growing e-discovery software company, is seeking an experienced Strategic Accounts Sales Director to join their fast-growing team. In this role, the Sales Director will be responsible for building and leading a team of seven Strategic Account Executives. This team is responsible for identifying and closing new business within Fortune 1000 accounts. The candidate should have experience leading high-performing teams focused on landing new logos in the Fortune 1000. The candidate should have a deep understanding of value-based selling and SaaS technology and take pride in understanding our client’s product in-depth to effectively communicate its value to customers and partners. Success will come from attracting a team of great sellers with an unrelenting focus on delivering value to customers and winning in our client’s market. Ideal candidates will have a proven record of sales success; excellent communication, organizational and time management skills; and strong people management experience. Experience with cloud technologies is a plus.
In your role, you’ll…
- Gain a deeper understanding of our client’s software, customers, and sales processes through training and experience, allowing you to better target future customers
- Develop your product knowledge through the company’s Product certification, using your expertise to present their value to customers in greater detail
- Establish yourself as a leader in the company’s sales organization
- You will develop growth strategies, tactics, and action plans to engage new markets, analyze the lead pipeline to forecast market trends, and assist to drive the sales cycle at each stage when needed
- You will use Salesforce, Outreach, and Chorus to report on key KPIs in both won and lost opportunities, using data to inform future sales strategy
- You will build, manage, and grow your Account Executive team, working with the leadership, enablement, and operations teams to deliver thoughtful training and provide ongoing coaching that supports growth toward operational standards
- You are an experienced sales leader with a proven record of success, with Enterprise SaaS Sales management experience
- You have led teams focused on selling to the Fortune 1,000, and possess a deep understanding of how to navigate complex organizations and sales cycles
- You have executive presence and experience serving as an executive sponsor for C-level relationships
- You have a passion for team-building and coaching
- You know that making a good-fit hire is just the start, and pride yourself on providing constructive feedback, clear expectations, and thoughtful support that helps your team reach their goals
- You have a track record of exceeding quarterly and annual team quotas through AE skill development
Expected salary for this exempt role is $150,000 – $300,000, commensurate with experience, training, skills, qualifications, and other market factors.