Our client, a leading provider of eDiscovery Software-as-a-Service solutions, is hiring a Data Operations Manager to join their growing Operations Services team. The Manager will play a key leadership role within the Data Operations organization, with a focus on hiring and developing team members, managing escalations with clients and sales, and handling performance management of the organization. This role will also help calibrate the team and associated services while continuing to grow and scale the group, with a relentless drive for creating an exceptional client experience above all. The Data Operations Manager will provide performance coaching, feedback, and career pathing to team members along with leading the people operations team in the process of hiring and training of the group. Significant experience as an Operations leader in eDiscovery is a must, paired with the ability to lead, influence, and motivate team members. Experience managing teams utilizing industry-leading eDiscovery platforms like Relativity, DISCO, Nuix, Venlo, or other proprietary platforms is required. Candidates with experience working with a software company are highly desired.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery experience.
- Provide performance coaching, feedback, and career pathing to team members through regular 1-on-1s, quarterly check-ins, and annual reviews
- Lead the people operations team hiring and training of the group
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for any escalations related to Data Operations service delivery, and serve as the client-facing resource for escalation calls. This requirement demands the ability to explain complex, technical issues in a client-friendly manner
- Own and drive the resolution of any error remediation work, delegating to the appropriate resources and overseeing the completion of the work effectively and efficiently
- Build relationships within the Go-to-Market organization, including Sales, Project Management, Forensics, and Client Success to ensure clients have a seamless experience with the Data Operations team
- Participate meaningfully in key Professional Services project initiatives, while managing the day-to-day operational priorities in the Data Operations team
- Ensure processes are documented thoroughly within the Knowledge Management System. Systemically update documentation on a regular cadence.
- Develop team training materials, documentation, and standardized processes for Data Operations services, always with an eye toward both efficiency and quality.
- In conjunction with the Director of Data Operations, provide leadership of internal development initiatives focused on driving efficiency, consistency, and quality for the department.
- Continue to develop a culture of continuous improvement by providing training and soliciting input from team members around key process changes.
- Meet and beat the internal and client expectations about turnaround time and quality, always relentlessly focusing on creating clients who are raving fans
- Operations leader with several years of experience in eDiscovery
- The ability to lead, influence and motivate team members
- Experience managing teams utilizing industry-leading eDiscovery platforms like Nuix, Venio, or other proprietary platforms
- Excellent communicator who can understand and articulate complex technical details both verbally and in writing, and can instill confidence in clients (internal and external)
- Consummate problem-solver with a strategic mindset
- Proven people manager who develops team members and enables them to become more effective and take on more significant responsibilities over time
- Self-starter who is action-oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency
- Experience building, managing, and scaling a global eDiscovery operations team
- Experience with digital forensics including knowledge of Cellebrite, FTK, or other Forensics tools such as OpenText EnCase, GetData Forensic Explorer, Metaspike Forensic Email Collector, Foose Aid4Mail, Google Vault, Microsoft eDiscovery Portal, Magnet Forensics Axiom
- Experience working for a software company
- Software development experience
Expected salary for this role is $135,000 – $150,000, commensurate with experience, training, skills, qualifications, and other market factors.