Our client, a leading global service provider, is seeking a Relativity Administrator/Technical Specialist. This role involves assisting attorneys and staff with workspace administration, imaging documents, creating and running STRs, persistent highlighting sets and batching and modifying coding panels. This role will also utilize the Relativity Legal Hold application for anticipated or ongoing litigation matters. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with Relativity Server and RelativityOne. Relativity certifications are a plus!
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery experience.
- Assist attorneys and support staff with ongoing Relativity needs, including but not limited to: Workspace administration, imaging documents, organizing documents, devising workflows, constructing queries, searching (saved searches, dtSearch indexes), batching documents, tagging documents, and modifying coding panels. Create and run search term reports and persistent highlight sets
- Ensure requirements and deadlines are defined and met for the phases of eDiscovery projects/tasks within Relativity, including processing, hosting, and productions
- Use Relativity Legal Hold application for anticipated or ongoing litigation matters, including sending hold notification, interviewing and following up with custodians, and generating reports
- Possesses excellent user relationship skills including the ability to proactively manage user expectations, recognize and anticipate user needs, and adapt capabilities to consistently meet project requirements.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent tasks while keeping leadership, attorneys, and support staff informed of status
- The following experience and certifications are preferred: Relativity Server and RelativityOne; RCA, Relativity Certified Administrator, Relativity Certified Expert, Relativity Certified Master