Our client, a top tier legal discovery and managed services provider, is currently seeking a talented Client Director to join their team. In this role, the Client Director will function more like an account manager and should be a well-rounded individual who is technical, has consultative and client-facing experience, and is a strong leader who will be hyper focused on ensuring the client service delivery of action items is impeccable. They will jump in on actual technical items, particularly at the beginning, to learn the workflows and how the client delivers work product. The ideal candidate will have advanced experience using Relativity. This position will be remote based out of one of the following states: IL, NJ, NYC, CA, FL, TX, SC, DC Metro area.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery experience.
The Client Director will be responsible for the strategic growth of a portfolio of key clients, taking the operational lead for all issues, championing clients’ interests internally and ensure they receive the highest levels of delivery around technology, administration services and professional services.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Relationship Management – developing a strong working relationship with a client’s senior primary point of contacts and developing a deep understanding of their business structure, goals, workflows, and requirements
- Operational standards -take primary responsibility for ensuring that business requirements for key clients are converting into operational workflows and responsibilities across all departments
- Case leadership – provide guidance, best practice advice and benchmarks for the most efficient workflow management
- Technical guidance – ensuring clients have support to ensure they maximize use of CDS’ secured and scalable infrastructure, high-end technologies, eDiscovery services, and consultancy services available; take responsibility for all actions, issues, and projects
- Strategic growth and Commercial accountability – Work with assigned business development directors to drive growth of each enterprise account, monitor client satisfaction and ensure delivery of contractual obligations
Summary of Essential job Functions:
- Developing a strong working relationship with a client’s senior primary point of contacts and developing a deep understanding of their business structure, goals, workflows and requirements
- Provide technical guidance, best practice advice and benchmarks for the most efficient workflow management
- Coordinate with Business Development to ensure that new offerings and services lines are effectively incorporated into the portfolio
- Work with assigned business development directors to drive growth of each enterprise account, monitor client satisfaction and ensure delivery of contractual obligations
- Responsible for case startup design meetings regarding case timing and strategy to establish a higher-level workflow for the case and client
- Provide guidance to Senior Consultants, Project Managers and Project Coordinators including perform quality reviews of work product
- Communicate with Project Managers and clients to create workflows, understand client deadlines and allocated budget for each project
- Ensure that client matters are adequately and efficiently staffed and that deadlines are met
- Prepare and provide clients and management with weekly project updates
- Ensure timely and accurate billing by corresponding PMs
- Regularly communicate with clients to understand their deadlines and their case workflow approach
- Responsible for making sure the client receives the proper service through proactive attention to detail, planning, analysis, execution, and proper closures on a project
- Investigate client escalations and facilitate resolutions with the team and the client
- Provide eDiscovery best practices and solutions
- Significant eDiscovery experience specifically in a management capacity
- JD and a Master’s preferred but a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to handle projects within a tight deadline
- Proven ability to lead project management team and deliver the highest quality of services
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) or significant experience working knowledge with eDiscovery applications
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications
- Some experience in Senior Consultant capacity
Expected salary for this exempt role is $135,000 – $150,000, commensurate with experience, training, skills, qualifications, and other market factors.