To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The e-Discovery Project Manager oversees the execution of litigation support projects and is ultimately responsible for the quality and timeliness of each project. Builds relationships with clients, learning each client’s technical specifications and advising on best practices when appropriate. Identifies potential project problem areas and solves those problems before and as they arrive.
- Responsible for the execution of litigation support projects
- Oversee full life cycle of projects according to client parameters.
- Track delivery schedules, ensuring proper quality assurance, and manage changes in work scope
- Monitor multiple projects and jobs to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work closely with production staff to ensure proper allocation of resources based on deadlines and priorities set by the client.
- Serve as a liaison between the production staff, and the client during the life cycle of a project.
- Develop and utilize strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action.
- Ensure jobs are completed according to client, and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are met
As a Project Manager you are a:
- Creative thinker – You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
- Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
- Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent relevant experience; a strong technical background is helpful
- Minimum of 2 years experience in litigation support
- Experience with Relativity, IPRO, LAW PreDiscovery, Concordance, Summation or other review database applications is a must
- Working knowledge of operations, including document imaging, printing, coding, and electronic data processing
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including MS Access required
- Available to work overtime, including evenings and weekends as needed
- Available by phone or email when out of the office as needed
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be a high-level problem solver and have high multi-tasking skills