Elevate is recruiting remote-based, Temporary Document Review Attorneys for projects lasting anywhere from 1-8 weeks.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review high volumes of complex litigation documents with highest productivity and accuracy.
- Identify and assess the impact of application of review guidelines on documents.
- Draft Decision Logs.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate’s standard operating procedures on projects.
- Be trained on and required to use the most advanced litigation technology review tools.
- Work as part of a global team.
Skills for success
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to perform well under stringent deadline pressure.
- Prior experience with document review, eDiscovery, or contract extraction and/or review.
- 1+ years’ experience working with large law firms or corporate legal departments.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience working on review tools like Relativity, Introspect, Xerox, Ringtail, etc.
- Experience working on any contract abstraction or management software.
- Active and in good standing in any US jursidiction.
- JD required.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. Elevate is home to those of us who dedicate our multi-disciplinary careers and diverse experiences to improving the legal industry. It is our place to ‘make a dent in the universe.’
Recent distinctions include:
- 2021 winner, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champions Award
- Winner, 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016
- For the 6th year in a row, named by Chambers & Partners in 2021 as a Top Global Services Provider (Band 1 – highest ranking)
- 500 Best-Led Companies of 2021
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media