Fantastic opportunity to join and established Global eDiscovery and Investigations organisation seeking to grow their UK operations with a number of key strategic appointments. Already well established within the UK market with a number of excellent client relationships, they are now looking to significantly expand their market share. As part of this expansion they are seeking a Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager of Client Services will serve as a critical leader in successfully managing assigned client relationships through effective project management coordination and execution. Successful candidates must have the team leadership skills and professional background in eDiscovery to manage multiple projects, resources, and client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Service delivery: End-to-end management of assigned eDiscovery matters and serving as the primary service delivery point of contact with key client representatives.
- Client satisfaction: Driving client satisfaction through maintaining:
- a responsive service;
- frequent and effective reporting;
- efficient coordination of resources;
- accurate and timely deliverables; and
- a proactive, enterprising approach to problem-solving.
- Consulting: Provide expert advice on data collections, processing, review, and productions, with an emphasis on advanced analytics and technology-assisted reviews
- Quality assurance: Meet client and matter requirements with the highest possible quality and accuracy by verifying and communicating routinely with the client and internal stakeholders
- Collaboration: Work closely with clients and internal partners on project intake, design, and implementation processes.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance to deliver best practice for Client Services and cross-functional global operation teams
- Organisation: Establish and maintain matter schedules and timelines, including defining protocols, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration, and associated resource requirements.
- Records management: Maintain up-to-date records for all allocated projects, including matter-related documentation and time entries
- Continuous Improvement: Consistently identify improvement opportunities on internal processes and procedures in a solution-oriented fashion
- Required Qualifications & Characteristics
- Proven track record and a solid understanding of eDiscovery and the litigation support space
- Project management experience within a law firm, corporate legal department or eDiscovery service providers
- The ability to lead global client engagements across various time zones and jurisdictions
- Oral and written communication skills which provide a strong and confident leadership presence
- Keen interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with the initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions
- Attention to detail, strong organisational and client-service orientation skills
- Excellent client relationship skills, including the ability to manage client expectations proactively, recognise client needs and adapt company capabilities to meet client requirements consistently.