TransPerfect is looking for a Project Manager to join our legal technology team. Our E-Discovery team is a fun all-star mix of biochemists, programmers, engineers, & lawyers turned legal technology experts.
Summary: The Project Manager oversees the execution of eDiscovery engagements and is ultimately responsible for the quality and timeliness of each project. The Project Manager builds relationships with clients, learns each client’s technical specifications, and advises on best practices when appropriate. Project Managers also identify potential project problem areas and resolves those problems before and as they arrive.
- Responsible for the execution of Relativity projects
- Oversee full life cycle of projects according to client parameters
- Track delivery schedules, ensuring proper quality assurance, and manage changes in work scope
- Communicate with clients and proactively offer solutions that improve their workflow
- Answer client questions about Relativity // perform application functions meet clients’ needs & objectives.
- Monitor multiple projects ensuring deadlines are met
- Execute document disclosures with Relativity and LAW
- Design custom event handlers and Relativity Scripts to improve workflow
- Work closely with production staff ensuring proper allocation of resources based on client deadlines and priorities
- Serve as a liaison between the production staff, and the client during the life cycle of a project
- Develop and utilize strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action
- Ensure jobs are completed according to client, and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are met
- Assist in closing new business by attending client meetings with sales teams
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
- Delegation of task to junior members of PM/Hosting teams specifically for their development.
- Participate in process improvement & development initiatives
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation + quarterly bonus
- Entrepreneurial culture – High performers are recognized and rewarded
- Fantastic growth potential
What we require:
- Bachelor’s (2.1) or relevant experience
- Experience with Relativity is a must
- Minimum 2 years of eDiscovery project management experience required; vendor preferred
- Working knowledge of operations – including processing; imaging; printing; coding
- Deep experience with Analytics [expect a minimum of 4 TAR projects and threading expertise]
- Above average knowledge of MS office (particularly excel)
- Customer service orientation
- Communicating complex concepts in clear concise ways
- A high-level problem solver
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Visual Basic
- RCA certification // Analytics certification.
- Fluency in a 2nd language