eDiscovery Project Manager
We provide our clients with both eDiscovery and information governance services and solutions. We utilise cutting edge proprietary technology to help clients manage their info governance needs and a proprietary review platform to help them navigate any eDiscovery challenges they may face.
We are looking for a junior project manager who is looking to develop their career within an organisation that is growing fast, working on a diverse case load and providing excellent client service. We believe in providing our client managers the bandwidth they need, so they can truly be consultative and proactive for our clients.
We are looking for an ambitus individual who is technical, enjoys working with clients and is eager to learn.
- Supporting our Senior Client Managers for our eDiscovery clients, working on a full range of matters and cases.
- Provide our clients with timely help and support throughout the eDiscovery process.
- Be flexible with your role and be keen to be involved in varied tasks.
- Training will be continually provided and we encourage our team to take certifications
What we are looking for
- At least one year of providing eDiscovery project related work
- Be keen to learn new technologies.
- Be adaptable and entrepreneurial in your approach.
- Be hands on and happy to be involved in all stages of a matter, including data processing, analysis, client training, review support and productions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
Why Rational Enterprise
- We are a family run company with a family feel and culture.
- We believe in going back to basics at Rational and have a real team mentality. We actively encourage our team to try new ideas and ways of doing things. We don’t believe in one size fits all and we ensure everyone has an input on how we do things and how best we serve our clients.
- The UK office is rapidly expanding, so you will have the excitement of joining a “start-up feel” office but with all the security, support and backing of our US office.
- We actively encourage our team to look to enhance their skills with new certifications and training.
- We provide full training on our technologies and products.
- We don’t micromanage and provide our team with the flexibility and autonomy to fulfil their roles.
- We view everyone in the UK office as part of the same team – that includes management, sales, operations and marketing. Which is why we have team calls together and social events together.
- Have a direct line of influence over our development roadmap for our review platform.
- We have ambitious growth plans for Europe and there would be great career and progression prospects for the right candidate.
- Check out our website for more info www.rationalenterprise.com