eDiscovery Project Manager
Location: either London or Manchester – 1 day a week in the office
Salary: £65,000 to £80,000 plus annual bonus scheme
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an agile and rapidly growing in-house eDiscovery team – an opportunity that will provide the chance to utilise your industry experience within the fast-paced law firm environment to not only support eDiscovery projects but also help shape a rapidly expanding service, nationally and internationally.
As an eDiscovery Project Manager you will support and manage electronic document disclosure/production for legal matters of varying complexity, scale and geographic diversity. This role will see you support matters end-to-end whilst ensuring obligations to the Court or receiving parties are adhered to, including but not limited to liaising with our clients to understand their IT systems, advising on preservation and collection, data processing, advising and implementing review strategies and preparing disclosure/production.
You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of eDiscovery services for live legal matters, providing support and training to junior members of the team and for identifying opportunities for the application of diverse legal technology solutions to assist client challenges and improve processes.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience throughout the entire eDiscovery lifecycle with the confidence to manage all aspects of both medium and large sized eDiscovery projects using the Relativity platform.
- In-depth understanding of the electronic discovery reference model (EDRM), including the applicable processes and inherent risks at each stage with proven technical experience at each stage.
- Significant direct client-facing support experience within an eDiscovery project management/review supporting capacity.
- Proven ability to reactively solve immediately impacting issues associated with document reviews.
- Multi-year experience in supporting reviews in Relativity.
- Experience applying eDiscovery-specific machine learning technologies and wider suitable AI to enhance the document review process.
- Understanding of the legal obligations surrounding electronic disclosure and hands-on experience in preparing electronic disclosure/productions to stringent standards including FCA and SEC/DOJ specifications.
Nice to have
- Certifications in platforms such as Relativity, Nuix and Brainspace
- Ability to optimise processes through the creation of custom scripting/automation
- Proficiency with databases and T-SQL
- Ability to identify and deliver business and market-aligned innovation