· eDiscovery Project Manager with track record of delivery and minimum of 5 years of project management experience, specifically with Relativity experience.
· The candidate must be familiar with the governance needed to allow the team to deliver on clients’ tasks.
· Proven ability to scope and plan engagements from the outset, with effective time management and organisational skills with particular emphasis on delivery of informed milestone plans, resourcing and deliverables to critical path schedules, using consistent and approved industry methodologies.
· Self-motivated, results driven, with a strong sense of customer centric delivery.
· Good facilitation and interpersonal skills, capable of managing interaction with multi-disciplinary teams & different skillsets.
· Calm under pressure, good listening skills and able to act in direction from Project delivery lead.
· Ability to escalate challenges as they arise in a timely manner.
· Good knowledge of reporting tools and knowledge of MS suite and experience of delivery of dashboard metrics an advantage.
· Minimum of 5 years of project management experience across different disciplines, along with Relativity experience, ideally with RCA qualification or similar.
· Project management qualification would be viewed as advantageous.
· Full competence in using Microsoft Project or similar project planning tools effectively.
· Full knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Other relevant experience/ training.