Role: eDiscovery Executive
Locke & McCloud are looking for a diligent ediscovery professional who is looking to join a reputable legal services company in London. The ediscovery team is one of the most established in the UK and led by experienced ediscovery titans.
This global company promises a great culture, career progression and exposure to interesting work.
Keen to hear from you even if you don’t have all the experience listed below.
- Collaborate with Associates and the eDisclosure team to deliver the best service.
- Work closely with e-Disclosure Service Providers to ensure they are providing access to advanced technology and delivering a premium quality service.
- Project manage and lead on e-Disclosure projects, be accountable for the successful delivery of the projects.
- Provide document review platform support to fee earners, including the delivery of user training, building database searches, document review workflow administration, and review progress reporting.
- Take the lead on individual cases, reporting to and updating Managers/Senior Executives on a regular basis.
- Excellent understanding of e-Discovery Technology and its application.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders to deliver effective solutions.
- Direct technical experience with industry leading tools such as Relativity, Reveal, Everlaw, Nuix etc.
- Proven organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, keep calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
Locke & McCloud are the UK’s leading cyber security & information security staffing company – through having a sole focus on the cyber & information security space we have been able to foster solid relationships with some of the UK’s most exciting cyber security consultancies & end users. Our focus on the information security space allows us to be able to help you find the most exciting opportunities in the cyber security market. If you are on the lookout for your next cyber security or information security role, please get in touch!