Do you want to work for a global leader in the legal technology space? Are you interested in helping international law firms and GCs design and implement solutions that allow them to augment their legal capabilities and deliver their services more efficiently and effectively? Are you the type of person who enjoys working in an innovative, vibrant and entrepreneurial workplace? At TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS) we offer a fast growth path and provide full training around our services, technology solutions and workflows. We have over 100 offices worldwide but this particular opportunity is based in our London office.
- Understand and articulate the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of TLS’ services; across Information Governance, Forensic Collection & Consulting, Early Case Assessment, E-Discovery Hosting, Data Analytics, Technology Assisted Review, Managed Review, Due Diligence and Language Services.
- Manage and lead regional business development activities to drive new revenue; within Dispute Resolution, Antitrust & Competition, M&A and Data Privacy.
- In coordination with Sales Management, identify, qualify and close new opportunities; including achieving and exceeding sales quotas, managing pipeline reporting and handling negotiations.
- Work closely with Project Management teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions as well as track and report on Key Performance Indicators to internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Skills Required:
- Committing to a high level of integrity and service
- Delivering quality work
- Service focused with a desire to exceed clients’ expectations
- Owning performance and taking responsibility
- Multitask work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Treating everyone (from clients to co-workers to vendors to business partners) with the ultimate level of respect
- Working well in a team with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with clients and co-workers
- Celebrate diversity and embrace new ideas and differing perspectives
- Financially responsible and make sound financial decisions
- Take active measures to achieve results and solve problems
Desired Experience Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 – 5 years experience sales within the legal industry
- Digital Forensics, E-Discovery or VDR experience
- Communication with diverse stakeholders (both written and verbal)
- Proven sales life cycle experience – lead generation through business closing
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
TransPerfect values equal opportunities. Applicants are therefore considered regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnic origin, skin colour, religion, belief, descent, genes, disabilities, sexual orientation, marital status or other characteristics worthy of protection. Applicants with disabilities are welcome and encouraged. If you experience any issues with your application process or require assistance please contact email@example.com.