We are currently seeking candidates for a number of upcoming Document Review projects for our customers in the UK, with a need for Paralegals with Document Review experience based in Birmingham for short and longer term projects.
Elevate’s global Community of Talent is made up of a range of individuals including Paralegals, Document Review experts, qualified lawyers and other legal professionals, all from leading law firm and in-house legal departments.
We provide an unparalleled platform for talent to work with innovative companies and law firms around the world on a variety of exciting and challenging roles. We pride ourselves on respecting your individuality and choice of career, allowing you to bring your very best to each role, to continue to develop your experience, expertise, professional network and voice.
As a member of our community, you will benefit from Elevate’s curated suite of training to enhance and develop your skills and to increase your marketability. You will have access to hands-on support and networking opportunities by joining our global Community of Talent, accessing the most up-to-date resources and work with tier 1 clients.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for you if you:
- Have experience working on Document Project or eDiscovery projects
- Have worked on document review platforms such as Relativity, Nuix, Everlaw etc.
- Are based either in Birmingham, or a commutable distance from the City Centre.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the legal risk framework
- Proactive, outgoing and solution/goal-oriented
- Self-motivated and can operate with varying levels of supervision depending on role
- Strong commitment to exceeding expectations and delighting your clients
- An ability to quickly understand, adapt and operate within your client’s business culture
- Working knowledge (or interest in developing!) of how processes and technologies can enhance the delivery of legal services and help accelerate solutions
- Display ability to connect and build relationships.
- Skilled in communicating, collaborating, and listening
- Entrepreneurial, and keen to help uncover other areas of need where you or Elevate could be of assistance
Join a world where legal and business teams achieve incredible outcomes, together.
Elevate provides consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms across the globe. Headquartered in Los Angeles, our 1,600+ strong team of legal professionals, lawyers, consultants, project managers, and engineers operate across the United States, Europe, UK, and Asia, Hong Kong and Australia.
Elevate Flexible Legal Resourcing is the flexible resourcing capability within Elevate. We define and support a new flexible career within the legal industry. We match exceptional legal professionals to the evolving needs of our Customers through the curation of a world-class, global Community of Talent, and advanced, technology-enabled search. We were recently proud to be assessed in Band 1 of Chamber’s Global Flexible Legal Resourcing category.
Our Vision is a world where legal and business teams achieve incredible outcomes, together.
Equitability and Inclusion are critical to Elevate’s success. As The Law Company, changing the legal business landscape, we know a diverse, inclusive work culture is at the heart of attracting, retaining, and celebrating the industry’s most talented people. We empower our employees to bring their whole selves to work because we know that diversity of experience and perspective drive innovation and is simply good business.
As a strong proponent of diversity, equitability, and inclusion, Elevate Flexible Legal Resourcing is committed to hiring diverse candidates from all backgrounds. We invite you to apply to become part of the ElevateFlex Team – help us change the legal business landscape and make a dent in the legal universe