Evening shift: Monday to Friday (3pm-11pm EST)
Who We Are:
TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS) empowers legal professionals to leverage AI, analytics, and multi-language technology across e-discovery, forensic consulting, due diligence, privacy, managed review, and staffing projects. TLS delivers software and service solutions to every Am Law 200 and Global 100 firm, and the majority of Fortune 500 corporate legal departments.
What You Will Be Doing:
Provide technical Hosting support to Project Management Teams globally. Manage electronic discovery solutions for the culling, processing, hosting and conversion of electronically stored information (ESI) for end clients consisting of mainly law firms and Fortune 500 companies.
· Communicate with Project Management Teams as well as clients in order to effectively execute tasks throughout the life cycle of a case.
· Troubleshoot any tech-related issues; both internally and externally.
· Be available to answer client questions about web hosting software and perform various administrative functions of the application(s) to meet clients’ needs.
· Handle multiple projects and jobs to ensure deadlines are met.
· Ensure smooth transition of work between day and evening shifts.
· Develop and utilize strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action.
· Ensure jobs are completed according to client, and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are adhered to.
· Perform other tech-based special projects or duties when required.
· Work with Relativity and LAW to execute document productions, including bates stamping, creating load files and performing OCR
· Create custom event handlers and Relativity Scripts to improve workflow
Who We Are Looking For:
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field, such as computer sciences or information management-technology, a strong technical background is helpful.
· Knowledge of MS Office applications required.
· Ability to convey technical processes and terminology into easy to understand language.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Available to work overtime, including evenings and weekends as needed.
· Available by phone or email when out of the office as needed.
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Positive attitude and ability to develop and implement new ideas to create customized solutions on a client by client basis.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Experience in litigation technology/vendor side preferred.
· Knowledge of SQL and/or Visual Basic.
· Experience with LAW PreDiscovery or IPRO is a major plus.
· Experience with Concordance and Summation is a plus.
· Experience administrating Relativity.
Where Your Career Is Going:
At TransPerfect, there are a lot of growth opportunities. The successful candidate will be ambitious and motivated with the ability to learn quickly. If you’re ready to join a growing company and jumpstart your career, we want to hear from you! All departments offer career growth and development that can combine your skills, interest, and experience. We encourage our employees to have a continuous dialogue with management about growth opportunities throughout your tenure with the company.
End your job search and find your career at TransPerfect #careersNOTjobs.
For more than 25 years, we have honed a culture where all kinds of ideas are shared and new ventures are not only welcomed, but also encouraged. In this fast-paced environment, employees are intellectually stimulated so they can grow alongside the organization. From Intern to President, we believe that every single employee should have a voice and contribute to the amazing services we offer our clients.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, membership to child-care providers, and other TransPerks. You even get your birthday off because let’s face it, we’re stoked that you were born.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law
For more information on the TransPerfect Family of Companies, please visit our website at and