To apply for this job please visit fticonsult.referrals.selectminds.com.
The Staff Research Specialist position is a part of the FTI Consulting’s managed review offering, Acuity. As part of the team, the specialist will use various document analytic research tools to find facts and create work product in response to client needs.
- At the direction of an in collaboration with our clients’ legal teams:
- Leverage all analytical tools available to classify documents and find facts, issues and themes.
- Produce client facing work product with minimal oversight
- Coordinate teams of researchers to analyze document populations
- Produce audit documents memorializing the process and findings
- Address gaps in findings while supporting the defensibility of the process
- Stay abreast of the latest in document analytics tools and train others in their use
- Tenacious research and problem-solving skills with an aptitude for thinking outside of the box
- Solid technical proficiency and aptitude for learning new technologies and processes
- Work effectively both independently and coordinating a team of researchers
- Ability to grasp complex issues and adeptly synthesize information
- Ability to quickly adjust and balance changing priorities and demands while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to apply a systematic approach and investigative mindset to creatively form hypotheses and strategically find critical information.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communications and management skills to effectively coordinate a non-linear research effort
- Strong writing and editing skills and the ability to effectively distill vast amounts of information into digestible work product
- Ability to train other researchers on new analytical tools
- Solid understanding of how to create an audit trail for defensibility and allow for repeatability of a non-linear investigative process
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices.
- Covid Vaccine Required
Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance