About the Role
This job involves working in the area of Electronic Discovery (e-Discovery) related to document review management & consulting, while providing ongoing support and analysis to Acuity Review Managers and management.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who:
- Learns well on the fly and quickly picks up new concepts.
- Communicates well – excels at rendering down complex concepts to explain them clearly and concisely via verbal and written communication.
- Works independently – excels at taking complex data and synthesizing into a digestible format with little direction or oversight.
- Works flexibly with a variety of team members – ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Is technically minded – all our work requires thinking in a logical & organized way and must be open to continual technical skill development.
- Works hard and smart – provides high quality work product to both internal and external clients within tight timeframes, while looking for innovative ways to streamline the workflow.
- Able to travel when requested.
What You’ll Do
- Document Review Project Management & Coordination – Interface with Review Managers to assist with case management, task assignment/execution, financial management and analysis of project metrics.
- Document Review Consulting – Execute tasks to support corporate or law firm clients as assigned by senior team members.
- Virtual Managed Review – Liaise with firm’s Network Operations and Acuity Information Technology teams to resolve reviewer issues and support stability of service.
- Acuity Management – Interface directly with senior management on the implementation and delivery of special projects as assigned.
- Acuity Client Service Repository – Organize, manage and maintain Acuity best practices repository to support consistent client service delivery.
Qualifications & Experience
- BS or BA college degree required.
- Significant law firm or corporate legal department experience preferred.
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices.
- Five+ (5+) years of job experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Windows and related software, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Strong proficiency with E-Discovery software platforms such as Relativity, NUIX Discover, Axcelerate, etc.
- Moderate knowledge of technology, computers, and computer networking.
- Excellent communication and client interface skills (verbal and written).
- Outstanding client service in demanding, deadline–driven situations.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to think clearly under pressure.
- Strong logical reasoning skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance