The Solutions Architect (SA) is responsible for designing and presenting solutions, onboarding clients; and managing client success and retention at Lighthouse. By leveraging deep knowledge of Lighthouse solutions and services, the Solutions Architect will help clients maximize the initial value they receive from Lighthouse, ensure we are meeting client expectations across all services, and continue to drive growth through value added services and consultative selling. A Solutions Architect’s goal is to make Lighthouse an irreplaceable part of our client’s business.
- Create ongoing relationships with customers, being aware of customers’ individual needs, and using key information to help drive product/service adoption.
- Improve client experience by anticipating customer needs and proactive consultation.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting company products and services.
- Gain trusted advisor status to our clients.
- Able to act within the sales process as well as independently of the sales process.
- Manage and coordinate the right resources, programs, and information to help drive client initiatives, solutions, issue resolution, and value presentations.
- Communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Developing new business opportunities with existing clients through consultative selling, and being the voice for service and product implementation at an enterprise level
- Create medium to long-range plans and helping prepare strategies to protect, grow, and diversify the relationship.
- Advocate for clients with marketing, product, service delivery, and executive teams.
- Identify root causes for customer churn and possible client dissatisfaction proactively.
- Respond to client issues directly, being adaptable and flexible, and diving into unexpected situations.
- Prioritize and effectively apply different models of customer engagement – from high touch focused on customer intimacy to low touch for efficiency.
- Inform clients proactively updated about new tools, products, and offerings; and providing client demonstrations.
- Guide clients through onboarding processing, initiatives, working sessions, and presentations.
- Creating client deliverables including client playbooks, marketing materials, and responding to RFP/RFI’s.
- Understand client requirements for both case level and program level initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account bas.
- Technical expertise across the full scope of the EDRM including an understanding of technologies (e.g. EnCase, iPro, Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace).
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate with people at various levels across organizations and to get complex technical points across in a simple manner.
- Ability to problem solve and change course/re-plan when issues arise or situations without clear parameters.
- Ability to scope and understand a client’s case and program level goals and needs; and develop a plan around them.
- Ability to deliver detailed / complex information clearly.
- Ability to assist Sales in proposals and presentation as well as upsell Lighthouse products.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to foster positive and professional relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle a changing and growing workload.
- Delegate work to Client Services, Advisory Services, and other departments.
- Position will be able to work mostly remotely with approximately 50% travel.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters or JD a plus).
- At least eight years of work experience with at least five years of eDiscovery project management experience.
- Technical certifications preferred (e.g. RCA).
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 30% of the time will be spent traveling.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.