The Solutions Architect (SA) is responsible for designing and presenting solutions to prospective and existing clients in partnership with sales. By leveraging deep knowledge of Lighthouse services and technology the Solutions Architect will design solutions that help clients maximize the value they receive from Lighthouse’s program. The solutions design will include customizing the client journey and onboarding to ensure we meet client business goals and technology requirements while aligning with client priorities.
- Partner with Sales to understand prospect and client use cases and business goals then design and present Lighthouse solutions that align with those uses cases and goals.
- Be a subject matter expert in all Lighthouse solutions, services and technology, and offerings.
- Gain prospect and client acceptance of Lighthouse solutions by demonstrating value, cost reductions and ROI.
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with prospect and client decision makers and senior buyers.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and technology demonstrations on Lighthouse solutions to prospects and existing clients.
- Support new sales opportunities by presenting on Lighthouse solutions, value-add and ROI.
- Support upsell opportunities by presenting on new Lighthouse solutions and offerings.
- Design Lighthouse solutions journey customized to prospects’ and clients’ use cases, business requirements and strategic goals.
- Understand prospect and client requirements both at the case and program level then design initiatives for either model as the situation requires.
- Collaborate with Onboarding team to design and kick-off client onboarding roadmap aligned with client’s goals and priorities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND BEHAVIORS
- Expertise in the full scope of the legal and e-discovery lifecycle.
- Knowledge of legal and e-discovery technologies (e.g. EnCase, iPro, Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace).
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical, problem-solving, and creative abilities.
- Confident presenter with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective at presenting complex and technical concepts in a simple and clear manner.
- Ability to connect with stakeholders, influencers, and decision makers at all organizational levels.
- Skilled at drafting proposals, preparing presentations, and selling the value of Lighthouse solutions.
- Team player who can build trusted relationships internally and externally.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle a changing and growing workload.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters or JD a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in legal technology, e-discovery or information governance
- 1+ Sales Experience, with demonstrated ability to foster relationships with prospects
- Previous role in Client Success or Client Services preferred
- Technical certifications preferred (e.g. RCA) preferred
- Ability to travel, extensively at times
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.