The Sr. Hosting Technician joins the ETS Hosting Operations team in supporting the loading of data to Relativity, running searches, creating Relativity databases, Relativity user management, and other tasks related to the generation of data for review in Relativity. Additionally, the Sr. Hosting Technician act as an escalation point for hosting technician’s requests, as well as to help create and execute new Workflows, will support queue management when a queue manager is not present, and is a key assistant in team member training.
- Execute projects specific tasks in Relativity, Brainspace, Relativity Analytics and Lighthouse proprietary tools.
- Create and prepare load files, text and native files and other deliverables as necessary for review in various platforms.
- Maintain a high sense of urgency while working on multiple projects, and escalating items to the client services team if there are going to be delays in timing.
- Help assign and work on projects in order of priority given by the CS team.
- Perform quality control checks on self and the work of others to ensure quality ratings remain high.
- Follow and maintain utilization tracking for hours.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client facing issues and escalations that come through Support channels.
- Create and develop new Workflows and Processes for the tech team to implement and follow.
- Collaborate with the CUO team to develop and implement changes that have impacts across the organization.
- Update and maintain SOP/ KB articles so that the tech team knows new work flows and processes that are in place.
- Assist in training new hires by creating training plans through our 30,60,90-day process.
- Respond to internal requests via email during designated times.
- Able to scope current and incoming work whole providing timeline estimates.
- Run SQL queries for long running processes that are unable to run on the front end.
- Escalate Relativity issues to kCura if needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Understanding of workflow processes and downstream impacts.
- RCA is not a requirement but highly desirable.
- Basic SQL proficiency (queries, relationships, and aggregators).
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Must have a positive attitude and growth mindset.
- Willing to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and resourcefulness.
- Background in computers, statistics or mathematics is a strong plus.
- Experience in eDiscovery with proficiency in Relativity is a strong plus.
- Associates degree (bachelors preferred) or equivalent job experience.
- 3+ year’s industry experience.
- Relativity Certified Administrator is a plus.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20-30 lbs.