The Sr. Hosting Technician joins the ETS Hosting Operations team in supporting the loading of data to Relativity, running searches, creating Relativity databases, Relativity user management, and other tasks related to the generation of data for review in Relativity. Additionally, the Sr. Hosting Technicians act as an escalation point for Hosting technician’s requests, as well as to help create and execute new Workflows, supports queue management when a queue manager is not present, and is a key assistant in team member training. Sr. Hosting Technicians are also expected to play a critical role by partnering with the other eDiscovery Technical Services teams, as well as our internal Client Services group, to shepherd Lighthouse client data through our various systems, all while meeting aggressive client deadlines with the highest level of quality. Lastly, this role also acts as the highest level support within the Hosting Team for data investigations and environmental troubleshooting.
- Execute projects specific tasks in Relativity, Brainspace, Relativity Analytics, and Lighthouse proprietary tools.
- Create and prepare load files, text and native files, and other deliverables as necessary for review in various platforms.
- Maintain a high sense of urgency while working on multiple projects, and escalate items to the client services team if there are going to be delays in timing.
- Help assign and work on projects in order of priority given by the CS team.
- Perform quality control checks on self and the work of others to ensure quality ratings remain high.
- Follow and maintain utilization tracking for hours.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client facing issues and escalations that come through Support channels.
- Create and develop new Workflows and Processes for the tech team to implement and follow.
- Collaborate with the CUO team to develop and implement changes that have impacts across the organization.
- Update and maintain SOP/ KB articles so that the tech team knows new work flows and processes that are in place.
- Assist in training new hires by creating training plans through our 30,60,90-day process
- Respond to internal requests via email during designated times.
- Able to scope current and incoming work whole and provide timeline estimates.
- Run SQL queries for long running processes that are unable to run on the front end of Relativity.
- Escalate Relativity issues to kCura if needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Willing to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and resourcefulness.
- SQL background is a plus. Behavior1 (Leadership, organization, communications, initiative, multi-tasking, etc)
- Brainspace Certification is a plus.
- Must have a positive attitude and growth mindset.
- Proficiency in Relativity
- Associates degree (bachelors preferred) or equivalent job experience
- 5+ years experience in ediscovery
- Relativity Certified Administrator is required; Relativity Certified Expert is preferred.
- Background in computers, statistics or mathematics is a strong plus.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).