About the Role
The primary responsibility of this position is to lead FTI’s Digital Forensics team in India. This will involve growing the existing team, developing a local client base and collaborating with the wider Forensic Technology team in Asia, the US and EMEA.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing global platform with the advantage of mature technology development, an existing client base, investment innovation, marketing, sales and product management.
FTI invests heavily in training, certification and innovation development so our team is poised to provide leading solutions to the most complex challenges facing our clients. Our elastic technology infrastructure uses multiple cloud platforms that provide a federated solution that can be leveraged in India as well as globally.
FTI India is the only forensic consultancy that offers proprietary (Ringtail and Radiance) and top industry (Relativity and Nuix) e-discovery platforms, providing unparalleled choice in the local market. FTI is also free of independence issues and many other growth barriers. We are committed to building a center of excellence for global innovation and technology development in India, with the goal of becoming the leading provider of forensic technology services locally and globally.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the Digital Forensics functional team and business in India
- Work with Forensic Technology leadership in implementing our strategy in the region
- Generate thought leadership and represent FTI on the Asia speaking circuit
- Liaise with clients and law-firms to perform engagement scoping, develop work plans, and deliver computer forensics services
- Oversee a wide range of forensic data-collection and analytics projects, including large and complex multi-jurisdictional matters
- Conduct and lead forensic data-collections, on-site at client premises throughout India, internationally, in person or remotely.
- Utilize a wide range of tools to access, extract and analyze data from mobile devices, computers, and storage media, developing bespoke solutions as required.
- Be part of consulting engagements related to Cyber Security Incident Response.
- Coordinate closely with colleagues within and across teams to manage the delivery of client requirements.
- Manage any project related queries/ issues and provide solutions/workarounds.
- Provide product enhancement feedback and coordinating the deployment of tools and processes to the wider Asia team.
- Work on various new technologies and clients across the industry and geographies.
How You’ll Grow
- Part of an International and Expanding Team
- Opportunity to lead and expand our Digital Forensics business in India
- Degree in a technology focused subject such as Computer science or Information Technology, forensic computing or information systems, or equivalent experience in professional services firms
- 10+ years of digital forensics consulting experience
- Track record in building businesses
- Relevant technology certifications e.g., CCFE, CEH, CHFI, CISA etc.
- Come with relevant professional experience from a global consulting practice in any of the following areas of expertise: Digital Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Digital investigations, and Cyber Security Incident Response
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and Risk Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Key skills & Competencies
- Passionate about forensic technology with a desire to continuously learn, develop and adapt to new technologies and ways of working
- Experience with tools like EnCase, Magnet Axiom, Oxygen, Autopsy, Access Data, FTK, MacQuisition, Cellebrite, BlackLight etc.
- Experience managing and overseeing the collection and extraction of electronic data to forensic principles and associated audit trail documentation
- Experience performing forensic analysis and reporting
- Experience working on international projects together with leading business development and go to market efforts
- Possess a technical depth and confidence in their expertise that they can fluently articulate with colleagues and in a client situation
- Excellent interpersonal skills both internally and externally
- Flexible with working hours and can work in a cross-functional team
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations