A Senior Data Analyst (SDA) is a highly productive and highly accurate Data Analyst within the DDS division. A SDA is
responsible for data processing and post-export dat manipulation using various technology services. The SDA highly
detail-oriented, adaptable to change, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The SDA is client focused, self-
motivated, and a team- oriented individual who brings fresh ideas to accomplish complex tasks.
Essential Job Duties:
- Processing in NUIX and Relativity (e.g., importing, filtering, tiffing, numbering, exporting).
- Building custom deliverables to meet client requests
- Updating project tracking sheets and creating client reports (e.g., exception, exclusion and custom).
- Critical thinking to ensure the proper workflow and tools are being used to complete a given task.
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide status updates.
- 5+ years of forensic investigation, electronic discovery, or litigation support management experience
- 3+ years of experience with Relativity or Nuix.
- 99% or greater month-over-month accuracy rating
- Work as part of a multi-functional team, with proven team player experience.
- Technology savvy with processing experience in Concordance, Summation, Relativity, NUIX, Mindseye,
iPRO, LAW, Catalyst, Clearwell or other relevant technology
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat Standard/Professional, and Microsoft Word
- Strong documentation, information analysis, ability to follow directions and excellent follow-up skills
- Willingness to learn and flexibility in schedule
Education & Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other relevant degree.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurances
- Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurances
- 401(k) after 90-days
- PTO and Paid Holidays